Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Have Given Birth to a Giant

We went in for Bradley's one month appointment today. Nathan and I had a bet about how big he was, we both figured he was around the 10 lb mark. We were sort of right, he's 10 lbs 15 oz and 23 inches long. So he's basically 11 lbs which is absurd, he has put on over two and a half pounds in two weeks and grown almost 2 inches. He was in the 50-75% group last appointment and now he's in the 90-95%. And I'M the one getting to feed this kid. Nathan is very proud of all this and I'm just hoping Bradley gets a jump start on walking so I don't have to carry around a giant baby that can't walk yet. My poor wimpy arms are not up for this challenge.

He coos now, which is unbearably adorable, especially when he's excited about something. What a little love.

Below are some fun bonus videos taken from a week or two ago, enjoy!

 This was taken when I thought cuddling up with sleepy Daddy would put the baby to sleep. Wrong.

Laura sent me a cute video of Bradley's cousin Emmett so I thought I'd send one back. This is what I got ...

 And this is basically the same as the Laura video but it's too cute/hilarious not to post

No comments:

Post a Comment