Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mr. Right

Get in line, ladies.
Also, note how he's almost exactly the same size as the little frog on his changing table pad. Adorable!

Here's a tummy time video from today. Lots of coos!


He makes my heart melt. Just look at this guy.
Also,we have noticed that since he's filled out there's a lot less forehead wrinkles. Look at how young he looks in the photo on the left! That was about two weeks ago ... I'm already having trouble with how quickly he's growing up.


Also, changing diapers time can be an adventure since this guy seems to like to wait until I'm in the act of changing his diaper to have all of his poos and pees. He's only peed on the wall once and I have discovered that projectile poo is a real thing.

On the bright side, this probably means he's less likely to get diaper rash! It's not like he's sitting in gross poo if it all happens on the changing table. It turns out I HATE diaper rash, he had a moderate case of diaper rash about a week after he got home and I've been on a campaign to end all diaper rash ever since. I blow dry his bum after changing him (thank you Aunt Jackie for the idea!), use cloth wipes whenever I can, and give him bare bottom time every time he's about to have a bath. It's working so far!


Also, I am very happy to have discovered that Bradley is a wonderful shopper! He loves going shopping with his mommy! Some of his best naps happen this way and I get to show off my adorable child to people. Here he is zonked out at home. Poor sleepy little face.


 I am determined to get some photos of him in all the clothes he is going to outgrow in the next week (seriously). I already have his 6 month sized clothes out in preparation. Be excited for more Bradley cuteness soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment