Monday, May 7, 2012

One Month Pictures

Here are Bradley's one month pictures! These were taken on April 30th, so it was exactly his one month birthday. I had a choice between scheduling his one month doctor's appointment or one month photo session on this day and of course I chose pictures. It's called good parenting.


He was such a good boy for picture time, only a few tears and that was after FAR too many outfit changed in his humble opinion. 

Whyyyyy so many photos?
Also, I have discovered a critical flaw in my outlook while going to get his picture taken. I tell myself that I'll only pay for a few cute pictures, which seems like a brilliant plan going in. Until I see the pictures and realize they are all of my cute son so of course I want all of them. This makes things much more expensive and really, what am I going to do with 23 pictures of Bradley at one month old?

Nathan is required to come with me to any and all future photo sessions. Not that he's much better at restraint when it comes to our little boy but hopefully between the two of us we can guilt each other into behaving like a reasonable human being and only getting three pictures, as originally planned.


In the meantime, enjoy the many adorable Bradley photos!!!













Photo time is serious business


Mohawk plus crossed eyes. Who could resist?





I've seen cute baby under blanket photos. This looks more like he's trying to escape from the blanket monster.

1 comment:

  1. I think the second to last photo should be subtitled BLUE STEEL!

    ReplyDelete