Sunday, July 15, 2012

3 Month Photos

Nathan and I were just talking about how we're having more and more fun with our little boy. He screams with delight when he sees Nathan, it's the cutest thing. He also yells a lot when he's on his tummy and sometimes he's so busy making baby noises that it's difficult to carry on a conversation while he's nearby. I know, we're in for it.

And if it's not the yelling it's the crawling. He's SO close! I might take some credit for this one, I time how much tummy time he gets every day. He eats, I change his diaper, and then I put him on his stomach for as much time as he'll take (and sometimes just a little bit more). We're going for at least 15 minutes Bradley! Don't cry, you're happy! Here, look at this distracting toy! I might regret my good work in this arena once he starts moving around and getting into things.
 
We had a fun weekend with our little family, it was a good mix of relaxing and active. Okay, it was fairly busy but it was very fun, albeit a bit exhausting for a little boy in the middle of a growth spurt! (He's been going four hours between meals during the day and three at night. Naughty boy).

Swimming

We went swimming again yesterday and had an amazing time!

 
Here's a video of Bradley and me playing in the water! It's not super exciting unless you are a parent or grandparent, you can skip to the 2 min 15 second mark if you want to see the most active part of the video.

Family Time!

Bradley also got to spend some time with his Aunt Tina and first cousin once removed Kera. We're probably not going to have him refer to her as that, you can blame my Meister family reunions for me even mentioning this. Tina showed off her baby cuddling skills and Kera showed off her Layla cuddling skills. Both baby and kitty enjoyed the love and attention.


Thanks for spending Saturday afternoon with us, we had a great time catching up with the two of you!

3 Month Photos

 I caved and went and got Bradley professional photos for being three months old.  Well, three and a half. I have the new fancy camera but I need a lot more practice with it before being able to compare to the pros. Nathan and I went together, it was a four hour endeavor from start to finish but it was worth it! Check out the totally adorable photos.

Looking fresh to death in his corduroys

Ready for the beach

Oh my! You caught me playing with Mr. Ducky!

Cool surfer dude

THIS is our Bradley. Smiley and friendly. We adore this child.

No comments:

Post a Comment