Friday, October 5, 2012

Growly Baby


So ... Bradley has started to growl. People think I'm exaggerating until they hear it. Here is a video for proof.



It's hilarious yet kind of scary at times. Like in the middle of the night, when Bradley wakes up and starts talking/growling to himself. In the dark he turns into my gremlin child. It's really the parents' fault, Nathan growls at him and pretends to eat his tummy and I started growling at him and pretending to eat his fingers a couple of weeks ago. He LOVES these games and now ... now he growls.



It's pretty cute really, although people's reactions when they first hear him growl are rather priceless.

And here are a few videos of pre-growly baby back when he was doing adorable things like blowing raspberries instead.


Lunch with Daddy


Bradley and I had a nice week, we went to meet Daddy for lunch a couple days ago. It's rather convenient, Nathan's work is located right by the waterfront in downtown Seattle so we got some nice pictures in front of the new ferris wheel before going to eat lunch at Red Robin.




Bradley had lunch too!

Hmm, slight resemblance?

Cute boys and a view. Great lunch. I love my boys.


Uncle Tim Visit


Bradley got to meet his Uncle Tim yesterday! We think Bradley may have a new favorite person.

Yes, this is the face of someone having a jolly good time.

And this is the face of someone who wants to be left alone. Poor Meg. Kera loves the kitties so much when she comes over but Meg isn't always as grateful as she could be.

Center of attention much?

Haha! I'm up way past my bedtime!

So much cute here.
We had a lovely evening with family, Bradley was a little champ and loved up on anyone who would hold him. He crashed when Nathan finally took him up to bed. We love this phase so much. Except for the teething.

Weekend Fun!

Nathan has the day off today so we went swimming with the sweet boy this morning and are eagerly awaiting the arrival of my parents so we can go on a date while they watch Bradley! We're planning on playing tennis and going out to the Issaquah Brewhouse. We will be home by 10PM if we're hardcore, it will more likely be closer to 9PM. Me from three years ago is not impressed.

We also have Nathan's birthday party this weekend, it's going to be an excellent weekend all around. We're feeling very blessed these days.

I wasn't around when this picture was taken. Mommy leaves the room and the boys watch football together. I'm rather okay with this arrangement.

And new favorite toy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Anne, I cannot get enough of your adorable fat baby. I was cracking up as I was telling Chris about Bradley growling like a Gremlin-child. Super cute!

    -Danalynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you're reading the blog! Yeah, the growling is something else. I'm told he's supposed to making cute ba ba ba sounds at this stage. Nope. Growling is the only thing he's interested in doing.

      Delete