Sunday, June 3, 2012

He Doesn't Miss Many Meals

A couple days ago we went in for Bradley's official 2 month wellness check. And the news is ... large. To quote Bradley's pediatrician "he looks like he doesn't miss too many meals".

Weight: 13lbs 13oz
Height: 24 inches

Both are 95th% for his age.

Here is Bradley not missing a meal
I got official approval to take him swimming with me which I am ridiculously excited about. We got him a little swim suit today and are trying to figure out waterproof diapers. So worth it, I got my official mommy tankini about a week after he was born in anticipation of swimming adventures together! 

He develops so much every week and we are enjoying all the new things we can do during play time together. We can now read to him and he'll look at pages with interesting patterns and he's actually interested in objects now, not just faces and light.

I need to take a video of him in his swing, he is extremely interested in the little stuffed items attached to the top!
However, the best is him looking at us and conversing with us and being pretty darn adorable in every conceivable way. Can you tell the baby smiled at me recently?

And I have the horrible feeling that just like the Nathan napping with baby pictures, the following picture is beginning to become a trend. That's right, the Anne with baby and a kitty. Sigh.

Sookie isn't interested in cuddling with the baby but she is very interested in cuddling with me when I have the baby. Ridiculous cat. I think my face expresses how much I hate this situation ...
Lots of fun stuff planned for the upcoming weeks, planning on taking lots of pictures and videos of the adorable baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment