Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fancy Camera

I've officially started playing around with the new fancy camera my brother Thomas gifted to me when he found out that I was planning on spending a ridiculous amount of money on camera equipment in order to take many many pictures of Bradley (and any future siblings!) in the coming years. Thank you, Thomas!

This was my first try using it, I basically just used it as a point and shoot but I'm not afraid of the camera anymore and am looking forward to reading up on all the fun stuff I can do with it!

I think this is my favorite picture of the day!
Bradley was very interested in this new camera
Action shot!
And a prop! Bradley is not interested in his lion friend ... yet.

And here are some non fancy iPhone photos I got in the last couple days. The iPhone may not be fancy but it certainly is convenient!

He had a death grip on my finger here

Layla appreciates the new kitty sized furniture that's around the house these days

And I couldn't resist taking some photos of Bradley's bare bottom tummy time immediately prior to his bath. Bare bottom time is supposed to help fight diaper rash and he's been all clear for quite a while now! And just look at that adorable little bum!
Yes, that is a tiny heater pointed at him. We like for our sweet man to be happy and toasty warm when it's nekkid time!
He's really into the Baby Einstein toy that plays music and flashes lights. Helps keep him happy while he's on his tummy!
We're having a great time with our little man, he grows more adorable every day and he's doing his best to win over everyone he meets. I brought him to the school I used to work at and he met a bunch of 4 and 5 year olds and was just a doll the whole time. Stared at the kids, smiled a bit, and didn't start to fuss until we left. We were there for about an hour and a half. He's a trooper. And then when we got back home he saw his Uncle Daniel who was visiting and he busted out the most enormous grins for him too. Daniel stopped paying attention to the kittens for at least five minutes because of this, Bradley must have super powers in addition to his many other marvelous qualities.

He also will have conversations with his daddy that are amazingly adorable, I am getting a video of the next one. They said hi back and forth for about five minutes last night and both Daddy and Bradley had gigantic grins the whole time. Too perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment