Saturday, November 7, 2015

Family Pictures 2015

We needed to get a nice 6 month picture of Patrick so I used it as an excuse for another try at a good family picture. Pretty reasonable success!

Although my favorite pictures are these two of the three kids together.


And this may be the best Patrick solo picture:

But my favorite pictures of him are the ones of him with me or Nathan.




All in all, things turned out pretty well and I'm pleased although let me tell you how difficult it is to tell a two and three year old to do anything simultaneously. "Kiss your brother, one two three! ... Okay, Eleanor, that means you too. Bradley, you can stop kissing Patrick now. Stop. Release! Okay, let's try again, kiss on one two three! ... Bradley, you don't have to be sad, you weren't in trouble. Just kiss Patrick at the same time as Eleanor. Okay, let's try again ..."

For everything. That was everything. I also brought out these little gourds for the kids to hold as props for the photos that turned out to be ridiculously distracting. Our nice photographer was a champ though.

Bradley's cute face. Patrick is unimpressed.
Hugs for everyone!









So much love for Mommy ... lucky Mommy


Love this one. Too bad Patrick isn't looking at the camera.






























So happy to have some nice family photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment