Thursday, May 26, 2022

Family Pictures 2022

We got family pictures taken on May 15th! We ended up having them taken a day later than originally planned because it was in the upper 80's on the 14th and we didn't want to be sweaty messes 10 minutes into photos. The next day worked out great and I love all the pictures we got! 

We decided to have the pictures at Lionsgate because my parents have a nice lake or two and a bridge and it's a convenient and pretty place to take photos.

The first few are my favorites: family picture, family picture with my parents, picture of my parents with the kids, etc ...





Juliet: Age 3

Patrick: Age 7

Eleanor: Age 9 (almost)

Bradley: Age 10

I have a few favorites when it comes to the kids group photo. They were so cute.



And some couple pictures!


And then all the rest that I really like.


There was a fair amount of goofy behavior during photos.






I love this one of Eleanor in her fancy dress.

Muscles!

And I really like a lot of these, I just liked some of the other family photos a little better.


Oh Juliet.

This is when I pointed out that the kids who were slouching looked younger than their siblings. Everyone sat up so straight!


I love this one of me and Nathan.

Girl squad!

Some other cute ones of my folks.

Poor mom. Patrick had been so goofy taking photos and then we put the camera on Grandpa and he started acting the exact ... same ... way.

I love this running photo of the kids too.

A truer picture of Juliet has never been taken.




Boy picture!

Smoochies for me!

And then Daddy and his girls.


And another adorable one at the end. Love these kids! I'm so glad we get nice photos every year, it's so fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment