Thursday, May 6, 2021

Family Pictures with Colleen and Kerry

I've decided to time family photos around grandparent visits these days. We do one hour sessions and it's neat to include grandparents in a few of the photos. I wanted to do spring photos so we could have 2 year old photos of Juliet that were actually accurate - there's a big difference between 2 and 2 and a half. She's 2 years and 2 months old in these photos. The boys both had their birthdays right before these photos too. Bradley is 9 and Patrick is 6. Eleanor is the one tricky child here - she's still 7 and these photos were a couple months before her birthday. I might have to wait for her official birthday and do a mini photo shoot for her at the lake with portrait mode on my phone and see how I do. 

Here are a few of my favorites:







And all of the rest of my favorites! They turned out really well.



















No comments:

Post a Comment