Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Family Pictures 2020

I planned fall photos and got coordinating cozy clothes for us all to wear ... and then fall in the Midwest happened and it was 80 degrees on picture day. Whoops. I did a last minute Target run and I think we did pretty well for a last minute effort!

Official family pic of 2020:

Juliet pic:


Patrick pic. Yes, he scraped his head at school three days before we had family pictures scheduled:

Eleanor pic:

Bradley pic:


Kid pic:

Nathan and me pic:

So not too shabby! I thought it was a good idea to just use our backyard and the park behind our house for photos because it's so pretty and easy and it makes me happy to see these pictures take place in our favorite places - except Juliet got really excited about the swing and was yelling to be on them for most of the pictures. Oops. I'm relieved that they turned out so well! Here are the rest of my favorites.


I photoshopped Patrick's eyes from another picture so they would be open in this one. I'm very proud.









I scheduled these pictures for while Dan and Kati would be visiting! I was very proud of this accomplishment. 

Goofy picture.

Slightly less goofy picture. It was a sad thing, Patrick's bones seemed to stop working over the course of our photo shoot. He just flopped back like this for most of the group photos. Ahh, darling child. 

Nathan was pretty sure this was how a child was supposed to pose for pictures with his parents. 


Big smile!

And she got on her swing. So satisfied. 


A fair amount of swing time was had even though I didn't want it to be in this photo session because we used it last year. 

Smoochies!

Fancy pose.

I adore this one. Although Juliet refused to sit on the bench and was yelling for more swing for much of this time. 

Dan copying my fancy pose. 

Such a nice photo!

The short amount of time we walked back to the path behind our house. I love that this is where we live.


This one turned out pretty amazing as well. We have such a sweet crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment