Monday, August 21, 2017

Camano Island Family Pictures

I am overdue on a blog post for the events of the last month, but in the meantime here are our family pictures we had a family friend and photographer extraordinaire take while we were visiting Washington family. Photo credits to Sandy Solis of IslandMomPhotography.

I'm going to post ALL of the pictures, which is quite a lot! But I'm posting the favorites first. Of which there are many.

New favorite family picture (I actually had choices this time! Doing family photos without a child in the infant phase is so much easier):

Runner Up:

Nathan did end up carrying all three kids for a picture. Eleanor's expression is quite fantastic in it.

Bradley 5 Year Official Pic:

Runner Up:

Eleanor Official 4 Year Pic:

Runner Up:

Patrick Official 2 Year Pic:

Runner Up:

New Fav Pic of Kids:

Runner Up:

New Fav Couple Pic:

Runner Up:

Favorite Pic of Whole Gang:

Runner Up:

And there are a bunch more that I love and I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to appreciate them all properly. Thank goodness for a digital picture frame! I can put most of them into rotation at least. Here they are in their entirety! *Edit - 160 photos is a lot of my family even for me. I edited it down to around 80 or so. Mostly I deleted the ones that were essentially duplicates of the same scene. 





Seeing the sequence of how things progress with Nathan and a pile of children makes me so happy.






There was a driftwood fort behind us in these photos that Bradley insisted on coming back and visiting on later beach trips.




Nathan with his signature move for a child during picture time.

"Let's give a bunch of children permission to throw rocks right by each other," we said. "What could go wrong?" we said. Fortunately, things turned out okay despite some questionable parenting.











Another contender for a favorite family photo.

This face and hand gesture is pure 4 year old Eleanor antics.

Bradley likes to hug.





This is not our boat.





I could frame this one too. Nathan says I'm not allowed to wallpaper our house in photos of our children though.

The sun was bright but the perk is it finally burned off some of the fog and you can see the water behind us!



Love this candid of us getting settled. When Eleanor goes in for a hug she means business.


Patrick found a stick at this point and was happy for the rest of the photos.



Nathan started smooching me here and this was Patrick's reaction.



Bradley can climb things.


But then everyone has to copy him.



Even if they need a little help from Daddy to do so.


And now the grandparent montage. Sweet stuff. Of course princess Eleanor is being carried.







Smoochie couple pics for me and Nathan! Yay!







These kids loved playing on the beach so much. Perfect place to take this pictures.




Let's give the kids rocks again and smile at them fondly while hoping no one gets clobbered. 







Bradley climbed a thing so Patrick persevered till he climbed it too.



We're on top of the fort for this picture.




Hmm, maybe I love this picture of Eleanor holding a bunch of shells as her 4 year picture ...

This is Patrick's face when you tell him to smile.

What happens when you tell our children to cuddle for a picture. 






And candy at the end for our good kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment