Monday, July 14, 2014

Official Scott Family Pictures 2014

Here are the results of the Scott Family Pictures of 2014. Our photographer deserves a gold medal for getting as many nice pictures as she did. Both kids were little wrecks for approximately 90% of the time we were trying to take pictures of them and we had to bribe Bradley with a LOT of cookies to do anything resembling smiling or being happy near his sister. At one point I turned to Nathan and said "this is a complete disaster."

But all I wanted was a nice picture of Eleanor at one, a nice picture of Bradley at two, and a nice family photo. Mission accomplished!

Here are a few of my favorites and then I'll just post the mass of everything else below.

Official one year pic
Official two year pic
Official family pic 2014
And here is everything else!


























































































Not pictured: me collapsing into a little ball on the couch after all of these were taken. It was only an hour but it felt like a marathon photo session. Eleanor took a long nap and Bradley got to snuggle up with my parents and watch shows. But I'm pretty happy with the results and hopefully this will become an annual tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment