Sunday, April 7, 2013

1 Year Photos!

We got Bradley's one year pictures done today AND I made Nathan do family photos too. My goal was to hide the baby bump in all these photos and unfortunately my favorite is the most pregalicious of the bunch, but oh well. The sweet girl at the end tried to talk me into doing a maternity photo shoot and I laughed and asked her if I could do an "I lost the baby weight!" photo shoot instead. I truly do love this child and am having a fairly easy pregnancy so I know I'm not supposed to complain ... but I do anyway. Here are the photos!

Aww, family! And look, I'm pregnant and big.

There was little sitting still during this photo shoot.

I read you're supposed to stick to a similar color scheme for family photos and then have a pop of color. Done and done!

He actually has three more teeth coming in on the top now, they just don't really show up in photos yet

Bradley was such a sweetheart ... as long as he was being held

This is not the first time this has happened to him

Love this and the next photo

Love! I was making monkey noises for Bradley at this point.

Note how Bradley is not sitting on the floor for this shot - every time we tried he would crawl away as fast as he could

This block ended up being in many of the photos

One of my favorite pics from the session

Oh, who is STANDING on the middle step? My child is. We don't sit if we can help it.

This may be my favorite picture, I haven't decided yet!

We'll use this picture in the future when he is making Daddy proud shooting hoops

We did not care about the silly block, this was the period where Bradley went rogue. He's wearing an 18 month top and 2T bottoms by the way. Little chunk.

What a little doll!

We'd put him down and then run away and he'd run toward us or the photographer. Both Bradley and his daddy took naps immediately following this very active photo shoot.

I'm one now. Whatever.

This is a nice chair to sit on ...

But it's way more fun to push it around the room!

So happy to have some professional shots of our little guy, he's growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment