Sunday, November 11, 2012

Crawling Baby!

We have a crawler! Well, more of an inchworm. But I'll take it! He's so cute, squirming after toys at home or after his friends at our parenting group. His first official crawling took place this past Tuesday, when he decided that he had to grab his friend's feet and he got up on his knees and made a quick job of getting over to grab at her little toes. But generally he's just inchworming his way around the house. It's cute but we need to get a babygate stat.

This video is from a few days ago. He's moving even better now!

Our little boy is also starting to finally get a bit clingy. He still loves anyone and everyone he meets but he likes them a little more in the safety of his mother's arms. We're working on continuing to introduce him to new people and have him be okay with being held by them ... but I rather LOVE how when he sees me he leans in my direction and holds out his arms. He's my little guy!

Sometimes he has trouble going to sleep because he knows he'll miss me. Observe.

This is from another another day. Now I just stick the pacifier in his mouth and leave the room, I'm too distracting when a boy is supposed to fall asleep.

Here are a couple of videos of Bradley playing with Grandpa Redfern from the comfort of Mommy's arms. He doesn't really play peekaboo yet, he likes it best when he can still see and you just look elsewhere before turning and looking at him and saying boo!




We had such a nice visit with my parents. Bradley enjoys family time, he gets much needed attention! And I get much needed help making baby food. My mom is the queen of baby food, don't know what I'd do without her help.
Poor neglected child. I hope this blog conveys just how much hardship he has to endure.

Here he is enduring hardship one more.

Bradley is getting better and better at expressing his wants and desires. He LOVES a couple of the baby cards we have on our fridge and will kick with excitement whenever he gets close. It's adorable. One has bunny slippers on it and the other has sparkly animals and he cannot really decide which he loves more. It makes it hard to carry him by the fridge at all without stopping to visit the cards of awesome, he's rather insistent about it.
He's also rather into remote controls these days. Or anything Mommy or Daddy happen to be holding when the baby is near. The baby wants what it wants ... which is anything and everything!
Similar things happen when we're out shopping. Bradley can sit in the cart now and he likes to be given an item or two while we are shopping. He's good about giving them back so far so they can be purchased ... I'm worried about how this will work in the future.

Halloween Updates

I already posted about Halloween, we had a great time, but here are a few additional photos from our visit to the Swedish Hospital party.
I had to clear all items of interest from within arm's reach and then clap for the baby until I got a smile.

Look at those chins. What a doll.
And a video. Superman!

I'm Hilarious

And did you know that I'm hilarious? Yes, it's true. Here's proof.

Family Time and Snuggles

We went to the zoo a few weekends ago. Had a blast, despite the rain and gloom! Bradley saw a hippo laugh and was unimpressed. At least he pays some attention to the animals now.

And my boys still get occasional snuggles in, they're so cute! Snuggles are more fun these days because they happen during the daytime. Bradley has turned into a fabulous sleeper now that he's not dealing with teething. He typically wakes up once to eat and goes right back to sleep after he's done. Good boy!

 Sometimes the boys have fun together even while they are awake!

Bradley love love loves riding on his daddy's shoulders!

Best Video Ever

And this is the BEST video I have ever taken of Bradley. We may need to work on our table manners. In the meantime, video gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment